Bipolar air ionizer Yantar 7E
The bipolar ionizer Yantar 7E is meant to create and maintain the established concentration of light air ions of both polarities. It can be used primarily in offices, in the lounges, in conference halls. It has no side effects. The removable front panel with magnets for easy needles cleaning .
|Type of ionizer
|Applicable room size
|Range of ions concentration (N+, N-) within 2 m
|from 500 to 80,000 ions/cm3
|Flow rate of air within of 1m
|Up to 0,6 m/s
|Up to 120-160 cubic meters / hr
|Type of premise
|Office, living quarters
|Ozone concentration generated by unit
|No more than 0.01 mg/m3 (0.1 mg/m3 is the average daily MAC* for atm. air)
|Noise level of cooler
|up to 48 dB
|Time of continuous running
|No more than 7 W
|Weight, not more than
|No more than 1 kg
|Overall dimensions, no more than
|160 x 212 x 115 mm
|220 VAC, 50 Hz (120 VAC, 60 Hz for North America)
- Controllable airflow speed combined with the synchronous ion concentration and unipolarity adjustment (thanks to ATMEGA8 logic).
- Long-lasting needles, staying clean for a long period of time;
- Firm rings, contributing to stabilized concentration and unipolarity factor of ionization.
- Modern design
- Environmental-friendly, non-electrifying materials
- Uniform ions distribution within the whole room – thanks to the high quality performance (120 mm) fan.
- No impairment on electronic devices, thus the ionizer can be used in continuous mode of operation.
- Each unit is adjusted individually (concentration, unipolarity).
- State of the art circuitry helps to maintain steady output of light aeroions in particular – it is essential that only the ions of high agility are healthful.
- The unit produces no electrostatic field, thus no dust is depositing on the walls or ceiling with time.
- The ionizer may be used to neutralize the electrostatics in the room.
- Outstanding dust remover
- Good as smells killer
- Handy dual-mode remote control unit
- May be coupled with the measuring block, to maintain and control ionization in the room
Bipolar ionizer Yantar 7E should be installed within 2-8 meters from the user. It produces air ions of both polarities, which help to compensate for their deficiency in the breathing area.
The air ion content is consistent with the sanitary code of Russian Federation. The code says that the air must contain ions of both polarities, like in nature.